Our Pilates session lasts 45 minutes. Pilates is a form of low-impact exercise that focuses on developing strength, flexibility, and balance through a series of controlled movements. There are many benefits associated with regular Pilates practice, including:
- Improved core strength: Pilates exercises are designed to engage and strengthen the muscles of the core, including the abs, lower back, and hips.
- Increased flexibility: Pilates movements are designed to increase range of motion and flexibility in the joints, improving overall mobility.
- Better posture: Pilates emphasizes proper alignment and body awareness, which can improve posture and reduce the risk of injury.
- Reduced back pain: Pilates can be an effective form of exercise for individuals with chronic back pain, as it can improve spinal alignment and strengthen the muscles of the back and core.
- Improved balance and coordination: Pilates exercises are designed to improve balance and coordination, which can be especially beneficial for older adults or individuals with neurological conditions.
- Reduced stress and improved mental health: Pilates can be a meditative form of exercise, helping to reduce stress and promote relaxation.
- Increased muscle tone: Pilates exercises can help to build lean muscle mass and increase overall muscle tone, leading to a more toned and defined physique.
Overall, Pilates is a highly effective form of exercise for improving physical and mental health, and can be enjoyed by individuals of all fitness levels and abilities.
CLICK HERE if you'd like to enquire about this class or others. We'd love to hear from you!